Grace is holding its fourth annual all-church retreat on May 4-6 at the Mount Hermon Conference Center. Register here starting February 11 (space is limited).
Our very own Rev. Britton Wood (!) will be speaking on the topic of COMMUNITY:
- The centrality of community: To be human is to be connected
- The center of community: Community is created by a common center - Christ
- The character of community: Community is shaped by its center - Christ
- The call of the community: This community has a mission - Christ’s
For those of you that don't know him, Britton is from Birmingham, Alabama and attended Vanderbilt University. He and his wife, Elizabeth, met serving RUF at the University of Tennessee. After attending Covenant Seminary they served RUF at the University of South Carolina for 4 years before moving to Stanford. They have 2 sets of identical twin girls! Britton loves 'bama football, crossfit, and quality TV programming. His favorite color is bacon.
Located less than an hour away in the Santa Cruz mountains—and surrounded by stunning redwoods and meandering creeks—the Mount Hermon Conference Center is the ideal retreat location. The facilities include ropes courses, climbing walls, indoor basketball gym, and trails for hiking and mountain biking.
- DELUXE: capacity of ~4, private bathroom within room (mostly hotel-style, mix of bed sizes)
- STANDARD: capacity of ~4-9, semi-private bathroom within common area (mostly cabin-style, mix of bed sizes)
- DORM: capacity of 2, in-room sink, shared bathroom with hallway (dorm-style, twin beds only)
- Adults (ages 18+) -- $195 (Deluxe) or $175 (Standard) or $125 (Dorm)
- Children (ages 4-17) -- $85 (Deluxe) or $75 (Standard)
- Children (ages 0-3) -- No Charge
Note: Registration fees are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another participant. The deadline to transfer your registration is Friday, April 27, 2018.
- $195 – Adult Deluxe 28 remaining
- $175 – Adult Standard 184 remaining
- $125 – Adult Dorm 72 remaining
- $85 – Child Deluxe (ages 4-17) 301 remaining
- $75 – Child Standard (ages 4-17) 301 remaining
- $0 – Child Deluxe (ages 0-3) 301 remaining
- $0 – Child Standard (ages 0-3) 301 remaining
- Would you like to purchase a T-shirt/onesie for this child (ages 0-3)?: $10
- Would you like to donate to a scholarship fund for others to attend retreat?: $10 - $175